Thursday, May 14, 2009

My NBA Identity

First of all, I must say that I am not really a big NBA fan throughout the regular season, but comes Playoff Time, I have to admit that I like to watch a game or two EVERY NIGHT.

If there is any team that I am really cheering for in the NBA, it would be the Dallas Mavericks... and that just because of Dirk... or should I say "if there was a team".
Unfortunately the Mavs are out of the playoffs after their game in Denver yesterday. For a team whose obvious emphasis lies on the offensive end, there just weren't enough weapons out there to put the basketball in the hoop. Oh well, so it didn't work out! Dirk, as our German representative, did his thing though... so no complaints!!!
What now? As usual, life goes on!!! But who am I going to cheer on now? Any suggestions?

No comments: