Friday, September 25, 2009

LITTLE DID I KNOW

Hello everyone and welcome back to my life on the road!

I've returned to Brno two days ago, and am starting to settle in again. I am still living in a hotel as the paperwork for my apartment is getting finalized.

I've participated in two practices so far, and I must say that I am pretty happy to be back on the court again. The 5-months summerbreak has gotten me eager again to compete!

I did miss my girls, so it was nice to see everyone again: it seemed like we nevere were apart.

This year Tamika and Maiga-Ba won't be with us anymore, unfortunately, but there will be two new Americans that will join our team... I am really excited about being their teammate, and I am looking forward to their arrival.

We also have some new Czech ladies on the team, who I enjoyed meeting already: Alena, Teresa and Barbora ... they are all very nice... but I honestly didn't expect anything less.

Little did I know though that Brno is THAT BEAUTIFUL during the sunny season.... WOW... take a look:
























Alright everyone, until next time,

No comments: