Wednesday, July 28, 2010

NEXT CHAPTER

Weeks have passed since my last entry... weeks that I have taken to:
  • recover mentally from a looooong non-typical season (leaving Brno, playing in Kosice for a month and then joining Targoviste for the rest season)
  • recover physically from my "Romanian" ankle sprain
  • stay away from 'facebook' for a while
  • spend some much-needed time with my husband, family & friends
  • clean up my house
  • get some sun
  • and run the typical errands that a housewife has to run :) P.S.: I am not a desperate one yet though...
As for basketball, I was fortunate to sign a great contract with a great team two weeks ago... I will be playing for Ros Casares in Valencia, Spain in the next season.

There I will play in the Euroleague again, reunite with my old teammate from Taranto and Sacramento, Rebekkah Brunson and finally be teammates with my longtime friend Edwige Lawson (we've known each other for 16 years now and have always dreamed of being on the same team, crazy huh?).

After playing in Brno, Kosice and Targoviste during the past winter months, I am definitely ready for sunny South again. I remember playing in Valencia a couple of years ago, and I absolutely loved the city...  So there are many, many great things to be looking forward to.... except the early arrival date on September 6th, which won't give me a chance to go back after the nationalteam's qualifications round.... *Sniff sniff*

Yeeeees, you heard right... I am back with the nationalteam... I'll definitely be writing more about that in upcoming blog.


At the moment, I am in Borken, Germany gearing up for game#2 against the Netherlands. Yesterday we played one homegame here in Borken (we won!) and today we are driving out there to play them in Nijmwegen. GO GERMANY!!!



































On that note, I got to run... they got us on a tight schedule here... but I wanted to make sure to touch base with you again, and let you know that you can gear up for some Frohlich Food in the nearest future.

God bless you and ttys,
LINDA

1 comment:

Cianciolo said...

Hi Linda,

It's Kim and Jordan from Cali. It was great running into you shopping the other day. You have such a talent and it is so wonderful to see all the blessings in your life. We look forward to following along with you on your new journey! Keep Smiling and God Bless!