Sunday, October 3, 2010

POSITIVITY

Well, this "fin de semana" we are having COMPLETELY off ... the last double-off day till Christmas, so I think it's well deserved.... and NOW day#1 is slowly coming to an end.

It's been a good one: woke up late, talked to some friends, spent some time at the pool with some teammates, went to Lidl, watched tv and last but not least spent some time on the computer.

While doing the latter, I came across this video. I love it!!!!!

I am not a big rap fan per se-- probably because in half of the songs I don't understand a word they are saying (English is after all my second language, so please forgive me!) and then the ones I DO understand, I don't agree with the message. IN MY OPINION most of them (NOT ALL!) talk about too much negative stuff, glorify worldly stuff and mislead their fans to yearn for stuff that is unnecessary for leading a happy life.

Anywhoosers, enough about my opinion... so I came across this rap video today, and I felt like sharing it on here...  IT'S DIFFERENT:

No comments: