Thursday, November 4, 2010

POWER ELECTRONICS


For whatever strange reason my teammates here have started to call me "abuela", which is the Spanish word for "grandma"..... Well ooooookay, to be honest I could actually name a few reasons...lol... like going to bed early, driving slowly, not walking too much in my free time, etc..

Even though I consider this a positive and endearing name to be given, I am still trying to fight it at times, trying to go wild and live on the edge. After all, I am still a REBEL!!!

So today I decided to head out to the Power Electronics game... it started at 8.45 PM(!) and I was at home at 11PM!!!! That's almost midnight!!!!

Power Electronics is which I like to call "our mens team".... even though there's not much cooperation at all, nor any benefits we gain from their presence in the city, hahahaha. Oops, I take it back!! Sushi Town has been giving us a 15% discount, and I love going there!!!!

I do like to show solidarity though and support OUR MEN with a cheerful voice and clapping hands.... and I can proudly announce that they gave CSKA Moscow "the business" tonight... good job chicos!!!

Alright, it's reeeeally getting late now and "Abuela" Fröhlich needs to head to bed.... until next time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hahaha, can't believe you've become grandma - what goes around, comes around:)
Be good and good luck this season!
/ v