Friday, December 24, 2010

MERRY CHRISTMAS

I hope that everyone is able to enjoy this time together with their loved ones.

What I have learned in these last couple of days of "pre-holidays" is that it is not about the amounts of gifts you will give and/or receive, but about being with people that you love and enjoying precious moments with them!!!! So I want to remind you to not stress yourself out with the "superficial" things of the holidays, but indulge in the little ones: i.e. baking cookies with your sisters, setting up the Christmas tree and breaking some of the ornaments, putting up candles that smell like apple cinnamon, planning Christmas dinner, having a cup of eggnog, skyping with your parents, wearing green and red outfits, etc....

I myself don't want to spend too much time on the computer now, so I am going to get back to my family now, but I want to leave you with my favorite Christmas song this year: When I went to my church's Christmas Concert a couple of days ago, and they were "SAAAAAANGIN' this song.... and in this video Mariah is doing the same:


MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!

No comments: