Monday, March 7, 2011

YEAH.... I WAS "THAAAT GIRL"

So at the beginning of the week, I was invited by one of my teammates to her birthday party... and because we were having a free weekend without a game I ended up agreeing to come, which IF YOU KNOW ME is a total exception... (I really don't like to leave the house past 9pm.... don't judge me!!!)

So anyways, when I got the invitatition my teammate said "come Linda it's going to be fun... it's also gonna be carneval, so you can get dressed if you want, but you don't have to!!!"
Well, and unlike my other teammates I must have not heard the last part too well.... lol.... so to make a long story short: I WAS THE ONLY ONE to dress up for that party.... Muhahahaha! There's always a first (-and I am happy I had mine far far away from home, where nobody knows me... lol).

It was half as dramatic after all, because there was indeed an actual 'Carneval theme' at the cafe that we celebrated at.... and I ended up not being alone... phew!! Here are some pictures of a picture puuuuuurfect evening with my ladies :)
getting the party started... here I was still wearing my gloves...
later on it got a TAD BIT too warm for them ;)

that's how I like to hang out... good company ;)

Thaelia is trying to scratch my little kitty nose

Cat Woman and Barbie- the birthday girl... it was great, thanks for the invite!

home made tail ;) gotta show it off

Mati and Me

The Kate and William of Proteas Basketball... my dream couple :)

Ash- the MN Gopher and me

Rumba, Lil' One and me... I don't know if a mouse was taking this picture, but my eyes are unnaturally wide open... eeek

Reina, our physiotherapist who is taking good care of me
As I ended up on the dance floor, I was happy I brought this bad boys....
My compression socks!!!  LOL

after getting jiggy with Will Smith and raising the roof with Public Enemy, it was time for a good ol' TIMEOUT

last but not least, I add this photo so you could see that I was NOT the only one dressed up... lol

No comments: