Wednesday, November 16, 2011

COMING TO VEGAS

Hello everyone,
wow. It's been a looooong time... and there's so much catching up to do... unfortunately today I don't have the time to even start... but I am going to try my best to get things up and going again by the beginning of next week... that's a promise *gulp* and I hate breaking promises!

This is what's going on this weekend. There's a Rebel Reunion in town, and I am going to be there... finally! After nine long years of playing overseas during this time of the year, I finally have a chance to come back and support my UNLV Lady Rebels.

Below you can find the information for the schedule of events on Saturday.

I would like to encourage as many of you to bring your children to the free clinic... it will be a lot of fun!!!
And of course to all those you haven't been to a Rebel game yet... COME ON OUT and say hi!!!
I've missed my Vegas family and am looking forward to seeing everyone again.

Hope to see you there!! Go Rebels.

Schedule of Events for Saturday, November 19th

1-2:30pm      Lady Rebel Tune-up Clinic (All boys and girls in grades 2-8 are encouraged to attend this free clinic.)

2-2:45pm      Alumnae Pre-game Reception

3:00pm         Lady Rebel Tipoff vs. San Jose State

Halftime       Lady Rebel Alumnae Introductions

Post-game    Lady Rebel Alumnae & Current Lady Rebels Autograph Session

No comments: