Thursday, January 29, 2009

AIRPORT IN PARIS

I am sitting at the "Café France" at the Charles de Gaulle airport in Paris, waiting for a baguette and a café ole… lol… just kidding. I am waiting for a plane to take us back to Brno via Vienna Airport. As I am writing this, 12 hours have passed since we came up short on the scoreboard at the Bourges Palais des Sports last night.

It was a surreal game, as I felt that we had a legit chance all game long to win it, but for some reason we were never able to grab a hold of it. Bourges played well and I don't want to knock their efforts at all. I believe that they are a great team, but I also believe in our team and our talent.

I only played 3 minutes, which was a little disappointing—I am not going to lie, but as I am new to this team I gracefully "sucked it up."

This series is a best of 3, so we'll have one more chance this Friday at home to make it 1-1, and get another chance to redeem ourselves at Bourges, and to move on to the quarterfinals. I hope that we'll make the necessary changes to help us win.

I'll check back soon, with hopefully some great news.

No comments: