Sunday, March 22, 2009

BACK AGAIN

I am sorry for being absent for a whole week... but I think I do have a good excuse.... my hubby was in town :) That's legit, right?
Well, this past week has been quite eventful:

Starting with my husband's arrival on Sunday evening.

Then completing the semifinal round with a second win against Valosun Brno on Wednesday.

Ongoing preparation for our upcoming Finals opponents USK Prague.

Sightseeing in Brno. Hiking up to the Špilberk Castle and overseeing the whole city.

Watching the whole first season of Lost for a second time this month so my husband could get into it as well... I love to drag him into my addictions... BAD GIRL!! Isn't it sad how people always look for a partner-in-crime... we don't like to be bad on our own.

And then there was a trip to Vienna on my day off yesterday to take my husband to the airport in Vienna.
Thanks to my teammate Zsofie we were able to actually combine this always "dreadful" event with some pleasure... Zsofie lent us her GPS for the day, so we could find our way around Vienna easily and do some sightseeing. THANKS SHORTY!!!

It's crazy... we've always thought that saying "see you later" would get easier with each time, but in reality... it doesn't! By now, we should have become pros at it, but seeing my better half pass through security ALWAYS gets me choked up! Big 6'2" baby!

Here are some photos from last week:

At the top of the Špilberk Castle

Eating a serving of Adam's Ribs for CK 130, which is like 6 bucks!!

At the Stephansdome in Vienna, Austria

In front of the Hofburg on the Michaelerplatz

On the "Heldensplatz" in Wien... in English: the Heroes' Square in Vienna

1 comment:

Brooke said...

Sounds like you and your hubby spent some good QT together! Yay! Makes me sad though that you had to say good-bye. Not sure how you two do it. Pretty remarkable.

PS - No pictures of Drew? Why must he be so coy?