Wednesday, December 16, 2009

CHRISTMAS COUNTDOWN/PRESENT



On Wednesday, December 16, 2009 at 6pm the Dobri Angel will take on Rivas Ecopolis in a Euroleague matchup.

For me personally the game against Rivas was my first one this year for the Good Angels of Kosice and is ironically also the last one of the year. On Thursday after the game I will take off to start my Christmas vacation -- quite early this season, but my husband and I definitely don't mind a "sooner than usual" get-together. I had left the States in the middle of September, and because I switched teams in the November, he wasn't able to visit me. (He usually doesn't visit me over here before after Christmas anyways- so it's actually nothing out of the ordinary!)

My contract with the Good Angels officially runs out on Thursday and I am now eager to see what the future holds. My heart is definitely still in this lovely city of Kosice- and I hope for some GOOD(x2) ANGELS NEWS... get it?

Alright, so I want to wish my team and myself to be the "Davids" tomorrow.... what do I mean by that???? Well, Rivas is the Goliath of our group right now, not having lost a game yet...

Until next time,
LINDA

No comments: