Saturday, February 13, 2010

FIRST ROMANIAN GAMES UNDER MY BELT

Well, this week I had my premiere in the Romanian league, and I can proudly report two wins.

One game was on Thursday and the other one was today.... both of them were at 11 am, which is really really really early in BPT (=Basketball Player Time)... as we usually like to sleep in.
I confidentally generalize and use the word "we", because I personally know of many players who would agree with me *wink*

The thing I liked about having early games is that I've had some time to relax afterwards while the sun was still out, or should I say, while it was still daylight... the sun has only come out sporadically in the last couple of weeks here in Romania.

Now we will have tomorrow off before we'll head into a tough and busy schedule in the next couple of weeks. Starting with our new opponent in the FIBA Cup, Dynamo Kursk, who are coming to Targoviste next week (on Wednesday): they have proven to be a good team in the previous rounds and we will need to bring our A-game in both games to move on to semifinals.

I trust in our staff though, and believe that all of us we will go out on the court and play well prepared and with a lot of heart on Wednesday.

I am looking forward to seeing (and hearing!!!!) all the fans again... so make sure to bring a friend, and join in the MCM experience!!! See you there.

Go MCM!!!

2 comments:

Andrei Popescu said...

good luck, linda! i'll be there!

Eliza Seran said...

good luck! you have all our support! :)