Tuesday, February 23, 2010

HAPPY TO BE IN KURSK

After leaving for the airport at 7am this morning (Bucarest time), we have been officially on the road for 17 hours now.

It's 1am local time here in Kursk. We just landed, got our bags and are on the bus to the hotel now.

We had some serious layover time today at the airport in Moscow (it probably ended up being approx. 7 hours, I think).

Luckily Shay brought some cards and taught Tina, Samba, and me how to play "Taki"... the Israelian version... Of course didn't reveal all of the rules at once so she could keep the upper hand at all times ;) but seriously, those cards probably saved us today, because "time flies when you have fun".

Now I am ready to stretch out my body and get some "horizontal rest"... Where is the hotel???

Are we there yet?

LINDA

This was our "private plane" from Moscow to Kursk... We barely all fit on there:


The baggage claim in Moscow had a surprise for me waiting: my Fenerbahce girls were there, too... on their way to play against Spartak Moscow in the Euroleague....






















No comments: