Monday, February 14, 2011

HAPPY VALENTINE'S/LOVE DAY!



There's no getting around it: Today is a highly commerical day, where businesses are trying to "get theirs" and earn a little extra "holiday" money.
"Frugal"
as I am, I'm not too fond of this aspect, BUT I do like Valentine's Day in general!
It gives us the chance to take some time out of our busy schedules to be reminded about the people we love. Of course, its origin is to celebrate the love and affection between two "lovers", but depending on the circumstances I'd like to expand the meaning of it, and just celebrate LOVE.
Under "circumstances" falls the fact that I am 8000 miles apart from my husband today, and there's just no way to celebrate it with him today... so why let a beautiful day like this go to waste? :)

I want to wish everyone a HAPPY VALENTINES DAY, and hope that all of you felt especially loved today!!!

And to my big love, I send this video across the ocean:

No comments: