Sunday, February 20, 2011

MTV CRIBS "GREEK EDITION"

Hello everyone.
Today is Sunday, and we have a day off. Not just a regular day off, but one AFTER a big win on Saturday, which- as every athlete knows- makes a day off even sweeter than it already is :)
Even though it's cloudy outside, I'm having a good time: just lit up some candles and made myself comfortable in my apartment. Sometimes I like it when the weather is like this, because it gives me an excuse to stay inside, cuddle up and be lazy.
But hey, I can't just do NOTHING (ask my husband, who has nicknamed me "busy bee")... so I decided to share a couple of pictures about my "inside living". I had initially envisioned to do a video, but I couldn't find a cameraman or -woman, who'd follow me through my Greek version of MTV Cribs, so I decided to just do a little photoseries.
So here I am on my couch
Let's take a look outside on my balcony...
when I signed with PROTEAS they had promised to get me a house at the water, and they didn't lie
it's right in my frontyard!
Behind the trees that's where the water is.... gorgeous... unfortunately I am unable to capture the real view.

Being that I'm on the 4th floor, it enables me to catch a peak at the water through the tall trees

I like to just come out and STARE... and yes, I have just gotten up, so that is my "MORNING STARE"-look

k, so that's me on my couch again...
I don't use this too often as I have fallen in love with this chair that you can see in the picture below

yeah, I am still old school going wire... but for some reason I still haven't figured out how to hook up
my wireless

alright alright, this is STAGED... because I never really use the fireplace... still, it looked good ;)
book and tv, that's what I like to do in my freetime :)

And then of course, there are still some chores... that no one can avoid unless you are very rich, I guess...
Here it's me doing laundry EUROstyle, I don't have a dryer, but I have a rack, which comes with the guarantee
that your socks come out nice and crisp!
No need for pedicures anymore... they are built into your socks ;) SWWEEEEEEET


ME, MYSELF and MY purse-sized LAUNDRY MACHINE... I can take it "to-go"... lol.
And to all the Real Housewives of Atlanta, Beverly Hills, etc: do not worry:
I was NOT going to put the red in with the whites... I am just posing!!!
(with my stinky laundry in my hands, yeah gross, I know!)

doing dishes... this can't be good for your skin... but hey a "WomanGottaDoWhatShe'sGotToDo"


i.e. just stand in front of the sink, hoping that the dishes will wash themselves ;)

or wave to your neighbors (on the 4th floor--- yeah, very realistic!!!!!)


or let the chores be chores, pour herself a nice little cup of tea and REEEEEELAX.....
after all, it's Sunday!!!


and this wouldn't be an attempt at MTV Cribs, if I wouldn't show you the place
"WHERE THE MAGIC HAPPENS".......... After all that's what "ballers" do: SLEEP, EAT, PRACTICE, SLEEP, etc.... (<--make sure click on that link!)


Alright everyone... one more pose.... and.....

.... I am out the door!!!!!
  Well actually, you guys need to get out the door ;) I AM STAYING!!!
It's 6pm now and most of my day has been purposefully spent already... I want to continue with that...
so I am getting off this computer now.

I wish you a nice Sunday and we will talk soon!!!

Adio,
Linda

No comments: