Wednesday, February 11, 2009

A DAY OVERSEAS

This year in Brno, we are 7 foreigners on this team and only 5 are allowed to suit up for the games in the Czech League. So today it was my turn to sit out. It's always a bummer, because that's what I am here for... to play basketball... but at least I was spared to be on a bus for almost 8 hours...hehe.
So besides a special individual practice that was organized for Timi and me (the "other one" that had to stay at home) and some scouting, I used the time to play on my computer... and this is what came out of it!!! ENJOY!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's so cute... - it's great what you can achieve with today's technology with comparably little effort (even though I assume it took you some hours to create and edit it).

Looking forward to watching further episodes.