Sunday, February 8, 2009

WHAT A DIFFERENCE A WEEK MAKES

Just a week ago we were still in the race for the Euroleague Championship Title.
Just a week ago my apartment was still new for me. Now it has become a routine to be here.
Just a week ago I woke up on Sunday because the church bells were ringing. Now I am used to them and I sleep right through them.
Just a week ago I was packing my bags to leave for France. Now for the rest of our season none of our road games will be farther away than 3 hours on the bus.
Just a week ago I got to play 1,5 minutes. Today I played 20 minutes.
Just a week ago it was snowing. Today the sun shines and the sky is blue.
Just a week ago it was January, the month of New Year's Resolutions. Now it's February and Valentines Day is just around the corner.

Now for me a new era begins for the remainder of the season.
Now that our Euroleague season has ended our team is going to work at a different speed, and I will need to make sure to pick things up, so I can continue to get better each and every day.

It's going to be my February challenge.

1 comment:

Sosyal_FB said...

Nice interview @ Brno's web site. And nice scarf. Not nice as KFY scarf of Fenerbahce, but nice :) Good luck for the league...