Friday, October 30, 2009

IT'S ALL RELATIVE, RIGHT???

So while we were on the road for our game in Moscow, I had an interested chat with one of our young players.

The conversation started when she pulled out her Ipod and I asked her what type of music she was listening to... and she said "Oh, I actually like everything" and "especially Old Songs".

I thought I had found a soulmate and was like "WOW, cool.... me too. I love the 50s and 60s!!" (*SIDENOTE: I just see myself twirling around in that pettycoat ).

The young player ( I am going to keep her name anonymous for her own protection).... so "the young player" looked at me a bit confused, as if she didn't understand what I had said and said "Yeah, I love the 90s music!!!!!"

What else is there to say.... it's all relative, right?
I say potato, you say patato. I say 50s, you say 90s!!!

No comments: