Saturday, September 11, 2010

CIUDAD ROS CASARES, THE CITY THAT NEVER SLEEPS!!!

Hello everyone,
you can look at my blog title from two different perspectives.

NUMERO UNO: moving to a new place is always combined with a lot of "hustle-n-bustle". Practicing, getting situated in your apartment, getting to know the streets, finding your way to the gym, meeting new faces, remember everybody's name (even harder when you get to a new country, and are not used to the  pronounciation), buying groceries, going from one doctor to another, etc... oh and yeah, I almost forgot... we practice, too... twice a day that is ;)

One thing over here that I'll be needing some time to adjust to is our evening practice time: 20-22h... when I am at home, at 9.00pm I usually start dragging myself to bed (about an hour after Dr.Phil goes off...lol).

To put it into a nutshell, the City of Valencia has left me with little sleep.

NUMERO DOS: the PR department of our team NEVER SLEEPS. It is so funny, but my husband and my family have known about my day-to-day operations before I even get to talk to them about it.... why? Because it's already on the web.... either on http://www.roscasaresbasket.com/ or their facebook group: click here to join.

This is really putting the pressure on me, leaving even less time to rest, as I need to come strong(er) with some creative blogs to compete with the PR crew of Ciudad Ros Casares. So please people, help me out and let me know what you want me to write about. PLEASE!

Okay now, it's time for bed... tomorrow we are starting the weekend with a two-a-days ;) but we'll be working for a day off on Sunday, so until then.... BUENAS NOCHES.


Here's a photo of my presentation with our president Mr. Ros Casares.

3 comments:

Bea (ros-k) said...

Hola Linda!!!!!
I love your blog and your comments in facebook!!!....

you'll enjoy this city, there are many things to do and see, at all times!!!

Do you like your new loft???

Have a good sunday and try to relax!!!!! hehehe.

Anonymous said...

Vir_ (ros-k)
Hola Lindaa!:)))))

Esperamos que disfrutes de Valencia y del equipo tanto como lo hacemos nosotros.

Nos encanta la idea del blog y tu alta participación en facebook. Eres muy cercana a la afición y eso es increíble! :)

Valencia es una ciudad que te cautivará en cuanto la empieces a conocer por su gente, su cultura, sus lugares de encanto y por supuesto por su equipo de baloncesto femenino y su afición! jeje ;)

Ayer visitamos el Bioparc de Valencia y, para empezar podría ser una agradable visita y una bonita experiencia para ti!

Podrías ir comentando las cosas que visitas por Valencia o lo que te parece la ciudad según la vayas conociendo y si necesitas guias... YA SABES!! EN LA PEÑA ROS-K SOMOS MUCHOS! ;)

Escribo en español porque se que quieres aprenderlo pero, si prefieres en inglés nos lo dices y echaremos mano del traductor de google! ;)

Nos vemos!
:)

Linda said...

Hello both of you. thanks for your comments... they are always welcome... ahora yo scribo en Inglese... pero espero ke in some settimanas yo hablo Espanol :) Muchas gracias por todo la amore you show me :)