Tuesday, January 11, 2011

MADE IT TO ATHENS








If you haven't heard it yet, I decided to come to Greece to play for the remainder of this season.

A.E.O. Proteas Voulas
that's the name of my new team, and we are going to strictly compete in the Greek league... no EuroCup, no Euroleague, which will definitely be a change for me.Our first game is going to be this Saturday...but hey: first things first.

Tomorrow I am going to see the city (I arrived at midnight, so I it was dark), meet the team, and have my first practice.

I am very excited about it... the teammanager Elias picked me up today, and he set a good and friendly tone!! I don't expect anything less from the other people in this club now: NO PRESSURE!!! ;)

Alright everyone, I got to go to sleep... and as I've learned in Greek today... "Kali Nickta"... well I learned how to pronounce it, not spell... hahahaha.

Sweet dreams from Greece!!

LINDA

2 comments:

Thomas said...

Herzlich Wilkommen und viel Spass...:)

apostolis said...

good luck linda in our country and in your team.i saw you at the game in volos.you played very nice