Sunday, January 16, 2011

WHAT A DIFFERENCE A WEEK MAKES...

At this time last week I was sitting at church in Southern California, and today I am sitting in a hotel lobby in Glyfada, Greece. It's strange how unpredictable life (as a basketball player) can be at times.

Looking back, I've had a lovely week so far. The team has really tried very hard to welcoming to their country and their "club's family".

Yesterday we had our first game, it was on the road in Volos... it took us 5 hours on the bus to get there, and I am happy to announce that WE WON!!! It was nice to compete again after having resting for over a month now. The score ended up being 59-70. For boxscore click HERE.

Alright, off course I have been taking pictures like crazy... BUUUT I left my camera upstairs... aaaaand I am way to lazy to get up out of this chair now... lol... so I promise that next time I will post some pictures.

Now I am going back upstairs to my room and turning on some episodes of
this show has filled my last couple of days with laughter and enjoyment... I love it!
Alright everyone, have a nice Sunday and I will be back soon.
Lots of love,
LINDA

No comments: