Sunday, May 1, 2011

PROTEAS "DRAFT" PARTY- Πάρτυ Έναρξης Τουρνουά 2011.

Dear Proteas Family....
... yesterday the ladies of Proteas stopped by after practice when the tournament season was rang in for the young ballers of the club. On this day all the kids, their parents and siblings came together to wait for the teamrosters, to hear who their coaches is going to be, and to ultimately have fun, eat, drink and shoot some hoops together.

I tried to take a couple of pictures.... CAN YOU FIND YOURSELF???

















Our coach Dimitris Mini-Me... and no, he's NOT his son!!!



Who's our coach going to be?




I wanted to take a picture with this young man, because he was rocking the Proteas gear....poly kalo!!!!


big decisions needed to be made before the snack table

... and decisions WERE MADE!!!




Big Chicago Bulls Fans!


yep, this lady baller is only 14.... BRING IT ON!!!!

FOOD FOOD FOOD FOOD

A Greek A-lister as the DJ of the event... had to take a little picture: Alexandros Parthenis

Look at this cutie.... representing PROTEAS... little Vouligan in training!!!

My #1 and #2

Our team captain Aspa with her boyfriend ;) well, soon-to-be boyfriend... I think I got
something rolling when I "forced" her to take this picture... yep, you can call me
"CUPID"

some of my Chicago bulls boys again... with a big Messi fan (in yellow)... were Soccer players invited.... hahahaha.
JUST KIDDING

Myrsini... one great young player... with a bright future and a sweeeet three point shot!!!!

No comments: