Wednesday, May 18, 2011

WHO WOULD HAVE KNOWN

Alright everybody,
so today we got the day off from practice for Media Day, and of course that was "good news" for the tired training camp body.... but little did I know... this media thing wears you out!!! We started at 9.30am and got done around 8pm.

It's been fun though... getting to know most of the Sky staff and putting faces to the people "behind the scenes"... I liked that. It was also nice to spend some "off-the-court" time with the ladies ;)

Besides that, I also got an opportunity to finally use some of the things I've seen on Heidi Klum's show "Germany's Next Top Model".... lol.

Below are the pictures I took with my camera, but I am sure that within the next couple of days, you'll be able to catch some more on the Chicago Sky Website. ENJOY!!!!





checking out Sky Guy's muscles... this dude got guns!!!!



Look who I found on the way to our lockerroom.... too cute!!

... and of course, we HAD TO GET one silly picture in :)






Get it, Catty Cat!!!

"proof-stretching" the game uniform!!!!

The new WNBA uniforms presented by.... CAROLYN SWORDS

I love the baby blue and pink shoes... love it, love it, love it!!! The SKY colors are the best!



Piph is soooooooooo long!!!

our PR boss Michelle and T.


Go ROOKIE!!!

feel free to print this out and add your own personalized message from Erin :)

our guys "behind the scene"... in their self-made "water office" for today;)

taking pictures of others getting photographed

Meka taping the Jumbotron chants!!! I CAAAAAAAN'T HEAR YOU!!! Are you game?

now THIS is BEHIND THE SCENES stuff!!!!

Jo chit chatting with our cool PR staff :)

filling out questionnaires.... fuuuuuuuuuun!


No comments: