Monday, November 2, 2009

HAPPY NOVEMBER

I couldn't believe it... not only was today already the 1st day of November, but today there was also the first snowfall of the season in Brno.

When I woke up this "morning" (the professional athlete's definition of morning slightly differs from that of the common population *lol*) I looked outside my window and from the 4th floor I could see thick fog.
I didn't think anything of it- all I was thinking about that I would have to stay in bed all day, cuddled up and warm- till I looked again, and I saw the little snowflakes rushing down from heaven.... well, and then I went back to that other thought, which was to stay in bed all day.

Really untypical for me though, I didn't take a picture.... WHY? Well, because I don't have a memory stick. I left mine at home in the States, and haven't gotten around to purchasing a new one. UNBELIEVABLE or better UNACCEPTABLE!!

I am going to have to make it my mission for the coming week to get a Memory Card. Especially now with all the roadtrips starting in the Euroleague... yeah, I need to do it!

Alright, well even if I don't have a picture of the snow today, I still have a picture that is representing my life here in Brno....




















This photo is courtesy of Milan Wimmer and it shows Vera (a supporter and a media staff member of the team) and me after she handed me a framed picture from last season that was taken with some of our hardcore fans after a game in Prague

No comments: