Wednesday, November 18, 2009

HOW FUNNY





























I am here in Kosice now, and I just found out that one of my teammates, her name is Luisa, and me go waaaaaaaay back.

It is so funny, because in 1994 when I was playing for the German Junior Nationalteam, we participated in the European Championships in Zilina and Luisa, who is five years younger than me, was there, too....

Can you see her? (Sorry, the quality of the photo is really bad!)















Well, she is the mascot on the right... a little squirrel!! And now we are teammates!! HOW TIMES CHANGE!!!

The moral of the story: BE NICE TO SQUIRRELS, you never know if one day you will rely on their passes ;)

On that note, GOOD LUCK to us tomorrow, in our homegame in the Euroleague against USK Prague (a familiar team to me... haha)



No comments: